SealRITE SOLUTIONS MOTHERS DAY COMPETITION 2022 – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SealRITE Solutions Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information, you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the SealRITE General Terms & Conditions.
3. The Promoter is SealRITE Solutions Pty Ltd, ABN 25 612 250 021, address 46/65-75 Captain Cook Drive, Caringbah NSW 2229 (Promoter).
4. This offer is open to all Australian residents 18+ years of age. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. The competition commences on Wednesday 27 April 2022 at 10am and concludes on Friday 6 May 2022 at 11:59pm (Promotional Period). All times are AEST.
How to enter
6. To enter, Facebook users must tag one (1) other Facebook user and comment on the Mothers Day Competition post in the Promotional Period for their entry to be valid. Users can enter as many times as they like, however must tag One (1) different Facebook user per entry and tell us in 25 words or less ‘why your mum is the most amazing mum’ for a chance to win.
7. The eligible winners will be contacted via their Facebook account used to enter. It is the responsibility of the entrant to then reply to the message and follow the instructions to claim their prize.
8. Judging will take place by our social media team at 46/65-75 Captain Cook Drive, Caringbah NSW 2229 (Promoter) on 9 May 2022.
9. The winning entries deemed the most funny & creative will be chosen at 46/65-75 Captain Cook Drive, Caringbah NSW 2229 (Promoter) on 9 May 2022 at 6:00pm.
10. The winner/s will be notified via Facebook private message from SealRITE’s Facebook page within 48 hours of their entry being chosen. The name/s of the winner/s will also be published on SealRITE Facebook page and competition landing page by 12 May 2022.
12. If a winner does not claim the prize by 11:59PM on 26 May 2022 the prize the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws at 6PM on 27 May 2022 at the same location as the original draw as are necessary to distribute the prize.
13. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. This is a game of skill.
14. Three (3) winners will receive one (1) $50 Westfield Digital Gift Card each.
15. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and email address) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
18. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised and without liability to the participant.
20. The prize cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
21. Entrant’s consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name and entry in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
23. Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, and that any queries, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and Facebook. In participating in this promotion, entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, entrant releases Facebook from all liability in relation to this promotion